We’re seeking two full-time trainees who would like to work in a position that is the best connected to the domestic, as well as the international music industry.
– Main task: Assisting Elif Tähtinen with collecting the seminar & speaker information for Music & Media’s communication channels and keeping them updated.
– Side tasks: Helping out with speaker communications, social media, blog posts & proof reading print materials, when needed.
– Event tasks: Joining forces with the communication team in the event, making sure the delegates are well informed.
– Good English & Finnish writing and speaking skills are a must, Swedish skills are always a plus!
– Main task: Assisting the Fiona Jokivuolle with the Music & Media event coordination.
– Side tasks: Helping out with Gala production as well as Volunteer coordination when needed.
– Event tasks: Supporting Fiona throughout the event days.
We would hope the candidates would be
– ready to meet and work with new people
– able to work under time pressure
– have good self management skills
– solution & detail oriented and
The positions are available now, the application will remain open until we meet the right candidates. We hope the candidates can start latest in August 12th and the traineeship will last until October 11th. The team is based in Helsinki, in our Kamppi office, and our internal communication language is English. The traineeships are unpaid and we encourage our student candidates to seek support from their schools.
If you’re interested in either positions, do send your questions & CV & cover letter applications in English to email@example.com.
More on Music & Media
30 years of nothing but music
Music & Media is Finland’s leading music industry gathering, serving the industry with the know-how, tools and connections for three consecutive decades. It is a celebration of the great year behind, highlighting of the new talent, and preparing ground for the years ahead.
2 day long Music & Media program present renowned keynote speakers, inspiring workshops and networking. In the evenings, new and great music will be found at the Lost in Music festival. The highest point of Music & Media is the Industry Awards Gala, where we celebrate the distinguished achievements in our community.
Music & Media takes place on October 3-4, 2019 at Tampere Hall.