COSS association is looking for a marketing intern of 5 months for the international technology conference Mindtrek organized 29th-30th of Jan, 2020 in Tampere. This internship is a good fit for IB / LIKO students that are studying marketing, project management or tourism.
Your responsibilities can include (but are not limited to):
- Creating content for Mindtrek’s social media channels and monthly newsletter
- Contacting sponsors and speakers
- Working in close cooperation with the conference coordinator
- Taking part in meetings with Mindtrek partners
- Being part of the whole Mindtrek process
- Working in a close-knit team with support and guidance always available
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to take a break during Christmas time
- Opportunity to be a crucial part of the organizing team of an international conference
- Great opportunity to create networks with different Mindtrek partners, speakers, and companies + Grow your LinkedIn connections
- Gain real and valuable work experience
- Small reimbursement of 750€ per the 5 month period
What are we looking for in an intern?
The internship requires excellent English language skills, both spoken and written, as all of Mindtrek’s communication is done in English and you will also be in contact with our international speakers. Finnish is not a requirement, but is considered as a plus.
We hope you have a can-do attitude, you are not afraid of taking on new challenges and you are able to handle pressure and sometimes a busy work environment.
Previous knowledge / personal interest in technology or experience in event management is not a requirement but is considered as a plus.
Application deadline is 18th of August. We may start interviewing candidates already before the deadline expires. The internship would preferably start on Monday 2nd of September.
If you feel you would be a good to the job, please send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Peppi Heikkilä, Conference Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 350 3957